The expansion was running smoothly on a Mac, with no visual UI changes, though there is the new Outland area to explore.
Azuremyst Isle (Draenei starting area):
The racials for the new Draenei race are:
- Blessing of the Naaru - heals the target of 50 damage over 15 sec
- Gemcutting - Jewelcrafting skill increased by 15
- Inspiring Presence - Increases chance to hit with spells by 1% for all party members within 30 yards
- Shadow Resistance - increased by 10
Blood Elf racials:
The Blood Elf racials (as announced at Blizzcon) are:
- Arcane Affinity - Enchanting increased by 15
- Arcane Torrent - Silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 sec. In addition, you gain 20 Energy, Mana or Rage for each Mana Tap charge currently affecting you.
- Magic Resistance - All resistances increased by 5
- Mana Tap - Drains 50 mana from your target and charges you with Arcane energy until cancelled. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Newly created Blood Elf on Sunstrider Isle:
Finally, a still from the teaser video, which describes "hundreds of epic quests", "uncharted dungeons", flying mounts, jewelcrafting, socketed items, a level cap of 70 and new spells and abilities: