- All screenshots we have seen thus far come from the Wii version.
- The story is "as simple as possible ... it's very cliché and ludicrous ... like Mars Attacks or some Monty Python movies."
- Ancel provides a very detailed explanation as to Rayman's control scheme for moving, fighting, grappling, and riding creatures.
- "The Rabbits are hundreds and they are vicious, but at the same time they are totally stupid."
- In some instances, you may need to control (and not fight the bunnies), which you can do via the power of disco music!
- The focus is on single-player, and currently there are "no plans of having any multiplayer mode."
- The target frame rate is between 30 and 60 (ideally 60); no comment on whether Raving Rabbids will use progressive-scan or 16x9 widescreen modes.
- The game will come out for other consoles, but right now the focus is on Wii.
Posted on Jul 25th 2014 1:00PM
Posted on Jul 23rd 2014 7:30PM
Posted on Jul 23rd 2014 9:00AM