- 1UP/Ziff Davis' booth wasn't very crowded, although the free copies of EGM were popular.
- BradyGames, the strategy guide publisher, stuck a couple of Guitar Hero 2 booths in their stall and let the crowds grow exponentially.
- GameSpot's booth was very inaccessible. So either they were working hard, or they were playing a massive LAN game.
- UGO couldn't hide their Geometry Wars addiction. Oh, and they stole chairs from neighboring booths.
- G4 let people browse the web for free: free internet FTW!
Posted on Jan 31st 2015 6:30PM
Posted on Jan 31st 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Jan 30th 2015 5:30PM