Earlier last month, we learned the first details of Cash Money Chaos, Sony Online Entertainment's new
IGN's Jeff Haynes recently had the opportunity to preview an early version of the game, and he gives us some fresh details.
- The game has more than 50 different episodes (or levels);
- Each episode consists of three rounds;
- Five episodes will complete a season, and at the end of a season, players must face a boss;
- Players will be able to use 12 weapons, including a shotgun or laser;
- The game will feature three difficulty levels;
- Players can replay levels by using the Rerun mode; and
- Controls are almost identical to SmashTV (firing directions are mapped to the face buttons).
Cash Money Chaos appears to be shaping up pretty well, and if you're a fan of similar games, you should find yourself right at home.