The mod, which requires a Source-based game to work, has already garnered much attention over the years for the level of detail in its stage design and weaponry. All information, including known bugs, can be found on the developer Wiki. Here are some suggestions, via the mod's main website, on how to stabilize the game:
- Check for and download latest video card drivers
- A server with 10 people seems to work better
- Have the Base SDK installed
- Download the mod again on another mirror and reinstall the mod.
- Turn HDR off
- Turn shadow detail on low
[Thanks to everyone who sent this in!]