We're very sorry for that. Have some numbers.
- DS Lite: 485,584 (yes, really) 165,876 (51.88%)
- Wii: 279,277 171,040 (158.02%)
- PSP: 138,588 89,626 (183.05%)
- PS3: 76,882 5,940 (8.37%)
- PS2: 46,209 8,479 (22.47%)
- Xbox 360: 17,213 45 (0.26%)
- Game Boy Micro: 2,394 903 (60.56%)
- GBA SP: 1,8589 (0.48%)
- Gamecube: 1,250 98 (8.51%)
- DS Phat: 380 222 (140.51%)
- GBA: 57 15 (35.71%)
- Xbox: 11 8 (266.67%)
[Source: Media Create]
In addition, we've compiled a list of our least terrible sales charts from the last year (though they only started appearing on Joystiq in July) in a last-ditch effort to inflict their unimaginable pain upon you once more. Thank you for reading!
- Heavy Meta Edition (31 July - 6 Aug) -- wherein we teach readers to create their own pedantic and self-referential sales chart posts.
- Fake Comments Edition (7 Aug - 13 Aug) -- wherein we save readers the trouble of commenting and just get it over with ourselves. First post!
- Dear Diary Edition (21 Aug - 27 Aug) -- wherein we infamously delve into the mind of a young Japanese girl. The results are surprising and leads to one developer making us promise not to write our interview with him in the same style.
- Tokyo Stalker Edition (11 Sep - 17 Sep) -- wherein we finally track down the man responsible for buying all those original Xbox systems every week.
- Fully Translated Edition (25 Sep - 1 Oct) -- wherein we discover the amusing properties of machine translations.
- Platinum Premium Edition (23 Oct - 29 Oct) -- wherein we make microtransaction jokes. Typically topical.
- Wiivolution Edition (27 Nov - 3 Dec) -- wherein we celebrate the DS Lite's dethroning from the charts. It makes a vengeful return the very next week.
- Dearly Departed Edition (4 Dec - 10 Dec) -- wherein we examine the serious nature of Wii fatalities ... and reference Grim Fandango.