From the article: "Games are substance-free and value-free ... There are a million wonderful examples of community building in these games. There are a million wonderful examples that could be used to build a stronger and more wholesome society. You just need to look at games with the right eyes. The informed ones."
Where do you stand on game addiction? Has that stance changed for those with children?
Read a whole lot more:
- Parents suing Blizzard for World of Warcraft addiction
- Gamer addiction patient says he "peed in a bottle"
- Doctor: 40% of World of Warcraft players addicted
- Gamers anonymous
- Dutch game addiction clinic is "swamped"
- The science behind game addiction
- Man dies after 50-hour gaming marathon
- Faux News investigates WoW addiction