Evidence to this effect (in rough ascending order of persuasiveness):
- The AP and other national news organizations failed to pick up the story, despite obvious newsworthiness and popular interest.
- National news outlets also failed to pick up the supposed church-led "Pokemon burnings" that supposedly led up to the decision.
- The "Calvary Glorious Christ Church Militant and Triumphant Baptist Temple" mentioned in the article turns up exactly one Google result -- the article itself.
- The Kansas School Board web site makes no mention of such an action.
- The ACLU web site makes no mention of the alleged lawsuit against the school board.
- The title bar on every page of Daily Gaming News includes the phrase "Seriously Satirical."
- Everything on the Daily Gaming News site is an obvious joke, from a preview of Dentist Dentist Revolution to Latin textbooks containing a guild naming chapter.