- For rolling truffles, place the Wii Remote flat in the palm of your hand, as if it's the truffle. Once in your hand, roll the Wii Remote in your hand as if it's the truffle.
- For egg cracking, hold the Wii Remote up in the air vertically and bring it down as if there is an invisible bowl in front of you.
- To grind meat, hold the Wii Remote horizontally in your hand and make the crank motion as if there is a meat grinder in front of you.
- For stirring, hold the Wii Remote upside down and stir as if it's a spoon.
- To flip items in the frying pan, flick your wrist as you would with a real pan. Three flips consecutively will earn you bonus points.
- Cracking 3 eggs with only one initial attempt will earn you bonus points.
- In certain recipes, you can turn the heat up or down on the stove before the direction reaches the line.
Posted on Aug 30th 2014 10:30PM
Posted on Aug 30th 2014 1:30PM
Posted on Aug 29th 2014 10:30PM