- No online multiplayer -- it's a single player game.
- They're in discussions about what to bring to HOME. Trophies, whatever. Again, who would love to see a life-sized statue of Nariko next to that life-sized Dante statue? That's pretty rewarding. If it happens.
- Demo is planned, but its release is still in discussion. We're estimating July just for the heck of it. Sound appropriate?
- Resolution and framerate right now: 720p @ 30fps
- Apparently, there will be giant monster-type enemies. No details yet.
- "Good replay value" planned.
Mmm, so what's with developers keeping their mouths shut? Do they really not want to fail to keep a promise that badly? We'd love to just get a ballpark for the demo, or what they'd like to see in HOME, or when they imagine the game being released. Oh well. Until the next interview, then!