- Improved controls. "The handling is smoother, the ships are more evenly balanced. We're confident that the control is the best and most accessible the series has seen to date."
- Grid creator for players to create their own challenges.
- The ability to absorb weapons remains. However, the Disruptor weapon is gone. In its stead are a few new weapons, some of which will affect your ability to play: "things like smoking engines, fire damage, HUD interference, etc."
- The adrenaline-pumping Zone mode is back, but this time there are no levels designed specifically for the mode. All levels will be playable in Zone, and all of them will get a visual makeover when playing in Zone.
- Downloadable content returns. When questioned why content is available at launch (why not put it on disc?), Davies reminded readers that "a game is finished about two months before it hits the shelf ... So it's the case that we've scheduled our time well enough so we can carry on working on extra content once the rest of the game is ready."
Posted on Mar 8th 2014 1:00PM
Super Joystiq Podcast 087: Watch Dogs, South Park The Stick of Truth, The Walking Dead: A House Divided
Posted on Mar 7th 2014 2:00PM
Posted on Mar 7th 2014 12:00PM