Previously, we showed off Wendy's new Wii-based toys
, part of their kid's meal and, as GamePolitics shows us
, this is the last thing we would have seen coming. Turns out Jack Thompson doesn't like Wendy's working with Nintendo because Manhunt 2
will be distributed on the Wii
console. Thompson says, "A dear friend of mine worked for Wendy's and with Dave Thomas closely for years. From that I know that Dave Thomas never would have tolerated the use of Wendy's good name to promote Nintendo's Wii, not with this game available on the Wii platform."
Here's your six-degrees of murder simulation:
- Manhunt 2 is what Thompson calls a "murder simulator"
- Manhunt 2 will appear on the Wii (among other systems)
- Wendy's is promoting the Wii, therefore;
- Wendy's is promoting Manhunt 2, which promotes murder, and;
- Bacon is in the Wendy's burger
- Bacon is last name of actor Kevin Bacon (oops, forgot what we were doing here)
Thompson is not suing Wendy's, nor Nintendo -- he's merely making it known that Kevin Bacon is connected to a "murder simulator." What won't he think up next?