- New Wii Ware content channel: Nintendo will finally give us a look at how we'll be downloading, and hopefully enjoying, original content on the Wii.
- Nintendo will show us a significant look at Disaster: Day of Crisis, including explanations on the controls scheme, as well as an extended trailer.
- Hard Drive add-on. I've been talking about this forever and I think it's integral for some of the ways Nintendo could really capitalize on the Wii.
- Nintendo will withhold any other real information, and playable demos will probably be few and far between, even among 3rd party devs working on Wii games. I think a lot of 3rd party games may be announced, but we won't see any of that until next year.
- Not a word about Sadness.
- There will be numerous Wiimote accessory announcements from Nyko, Naki, Mad Catz, Pelican, etc.