- Fatal Fury (Neo-Geo) - POWAH DUNK this straight into the garbage can. You've got better fighters, much less Fatal Fury's to choose from.
- Fatal Fury Special (Neo-Geo) - You're probably never going to play the XBLA port that was announced once upon a time, so you might as well do it here. Aside from awesomely bad commercials, Special's contribution to society is playable Duck King.
- Real Bout: Fatal Fury (Neo-Geo) - Not counting Garou: Mark of the Wolves (due out on GameTap August 23rd), Real Bout is the last (edit: series) of the 2D Fatal Fury titles. It didn't really fix much of anything, but at least Franco Bash was hilarious to use.
- Hitman: Contracts (PC) - The series starts to allow for more freedom at this point, making it much more interesting than the previous entries.
- Betrayal at Krondor (DOS) - Released back in 1993, Sierra's Betrayal at Krondor was a hugely advanced RPG title for its time. As part of the Riftwar series, it also tends to hold a place in the truest of nerd hearts.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (PC) - Before there was Halo 2's lack of finishing the fight, there was Soul Reaver. Only in this case, it was literally just half a game. This would be the conclusion.
Posted on Dec 7th 2013 10:20PM
Posted on Dec 7th 2013 8:25PM
Posted on Dec 7th 2013 8:01PM