- Support for Remote Play for PSP - Turn on Remote Play and feel free to activate folding when you're on the go. Requires PSP firmware 3.50 or above.
- Visibility of Donor Locations on the Globe - See night and day users.
- Support for Additional Protein Simulations - PS3 now supports even more kinds of proteins!
- Advanced Participation Mode - Recommended for users that fold at least eight hours a day, this mode will allow users to tackle advanced calculations that take significantly longer than standard operations. A new energy graph will show the energy level of the protein over time.
- Screensaver Mode - After three minutes of controller inactivity, the screen will go blank, allowing users to save on power consumption.
- Link to Project Information - See what you're folding, and what cause it's going for.
- Protein Visualization Enhancements - Four new visual modes have been added:
Tapioca – Displays the protein as a smooth surface with improved shading and depth. (Replaces "ISO Surface" visualization from earlier versions.)
Caviar – Displays the protein as a smooth surface with defined edges.
Licorice – Displays only the protein's bonds.
Backbone – Emphasizes specific sections of the protein that are of the most scientific interest to researchers.
Posted on Jul 26th 2014 11:30AM
Posted on Jul 25th 2014 10:30PM
Posted on Jul 25th 2014 1:00PM