- Zelda Week: Player's Guide artwork
Some of the best renditions of Link you'll see.
- Promotional Consideration: Drop Dead Zelda
Zelda ads gone crazy in the U.K.
- Japan not as nuts for the crimson/black DS Lite as we are?
Everyone does already have four or five there, after all ....
- Zelda mod in a cooler shade
And by "cooler," we mean OMG.
- Poll results: Remakes of choice
Readers choose the games they want to see remade.
- Contra 4 preorder gift cancelled, life loses meaning
How can this be?!
- Moustache not included
This is why lingerie companies shouldn't make costumes.
- Brain training for fake pets
The DS makes everyone smarter -- even people and things that don't exist.
- Finally, DS demo downloads via Wii
And there was much rejoicing!
- Fire Emblem's handheld return
And by return, we mean remake.
- Kirby Super Star returns on the DS
Speaking of remakes ....
- Age of Remakes: Roundtable discussion, part one
Let's talk about them.
- Mystery trademark revealed: Monolith Soft's Soma Bringer
Not noodles after all.
- EASTMOST PENNINSULA IS THE SECRET ZELDA DS LITE
But does the 10th enemy have the bomb?
- The DS Life: Our digital yard
In which we enjoy digital music.
- Assassin's Creed confirmed for DS, release in February
Please not minigames, please not minigames ....
- Fresh new look at Advance Wars sequel
Somewhere out there, we're checking out screens.
- New Advance Wars gets date, confirmation, name
And the news kept rolling in.
- Welcome to Nintendoville, population: all of your money
Might be time to start considering selling a kidney.
- Contra 4 packed with extras, shirtless robots
Contra 4 was already the reason we buy games. This is almost too much.
Posted on Sep 28th 2014 7:30PM
Posted on Sep 26th 2014 7:08PM
Posted on Sep 26th 2014 5:00PM