- Hallow's End hits the live realms.
We guide you through the new quests and events.
- Engineers get their own flying mount.
But everything has a cost -- we go over the materials needed.
- Season 3 Arena gear.
Season 3 will begin in patch 2.3, but we already know what to expect from the test realms.
- Season 1 Arena gear available for honor points.
When Season 3 starts, the Season 1 gear will move to honor vendors.
- Epic gear for mid-level dungeons.
Blizzard adds new itemization for mid-level players working their way up the ranks.
- The new Dustwallow Marsh.
A preview of the new mid-level zone coming in patch 2.3.
- Retribution Paladins get threat reduction.
In patch 2.3 the Retribution paladins get everything they've asked for.
- Everything you want to know about patch 2.3.
Sure, we've highlighted some of the big announcements this week -- but for those of you who need to know everything, this is where to look.
- What makes a casual player?
What the average MMO-player thinks of as "casual" may not be.
- Want to rid the world of gold farmers?
Blizzard could get rid of gold farmers -- the question is how much inconvenience would you put up with to see it done.
- Tank, heal, and DPS!
Should classes get to do all three?
- How much should death matter?
Eric discusses improving the game by implementing permanent death.
- The race to 70.
Why is everyone in such a hurry?