- Heroic dungeon keys no longer require revered reputation
The grind required to get your heroic keys has been shortened -- instead of requiring revered reputation, they will only require honored reputation.
- Patch 2.4 is nearly ready for testing
Though patch 2.3 is still on the test realms, apparently patch 2.4 is right around the corner.
- The latest info on guild banks
Guild banks have hit the test realms and WoW Insider has all the details.
- Blizzard implements paid name changes
For a mere $10, you will now be able to change your characters' name.
- How much extra XP?
With community help, Tekkub is compiling the specifics of the XP changes in patch 2.3.
- Hunter dead zone not quite dead
Though it has shrunk significantly, the Hunter dead zone will live on in patch 2.3.
- Eyonix on Hallow's End epics
What's the real reason players are upset about the epic loot drops from the Headless Horseman?
- The History of the World (of Warcraft)
When I first started playing, we had to walk uphill in the snow to get to our class trainers.
- The Great Spirit Debate
WoW Insider's Priest staff debates the usefulness of Spirit.
- Officer's Quarters: Reinforcements
Scott talks about how to grow your guild.
- Should there be tanks in World of Warcraft?
Matt asks the tough question: When everyone wants to DPS, should we have tanks?
- Reviving the PUGs
Can the problems with in-game pick-up groups be fixed?
- Do you hate Rogues?
Matt considers the many reasons to love -- and hate -- Rogues.
- Episode 8 of the WoW Insider Show available for download
Listen to Elizabeth, Krystalle, and Mark discuss everything about World of Warcraft
- The Guild: Gag Reel
A little something to tide us over while we wait on the next installment of everyone's favorite guild drama.
- Fun with Brewfest Goggles
If you aren't aware of the fun you can have with the Brewfest Goggles, this gallery will give you some idea.
- World of What?
As proof that World of Warcraft is a pop culture phenomenon, I offer this case on Judge Judy.
- How I Met Your Draenei
World of Warcraft gets a mention in the sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
- Azerothian Supervillains, Episode 4
Here we see our anti-heroes working on plans to kidnap Thrall.
This week, we meet a Shaman...
- Unlimited Escapism, Volume 0
Baron Soosdon brings us another episode of his surreal machinima series.