- 2.4 GHz wireless
- An "Optical Wheel" with precise controls and self-centering options
- "Dual Triggers" which is pretty moot, since you kinda need those for PS2/PS3 games.
- It's got the "Home" button for the PS3, which is handy. It can also be used on the PC or PS2.
- Fully programmable buttons! If you always thought a game's control scheme would have worked better using the circle instead of the square, you now have the power to mess around with that. A very cool option, if we say so ourselves.
- With internal memory, the controller can switch between configurations in a flash.
Super Joystiq Podcast 087: Watch Dogs, South Park The Stick of Truth, The Walking Dead: A House Divided
Posted on Mar 7th 2014 2:00PM
Posted on Mar 7th 2014 12:00PM
Posted on Mar 6th 2014 12:00PM