- Cashiers will sometimes give a 10% "shopworn discount" for gutted games if you complain about it. Also, unopened gutted games can be returned just as new games.
- Used games you don't like can be exchanged for others within seven days (just don't abuse the policy or it'll be taken away)
- Pre-orders are fully refundable at any time (don't let a fearful employee tell you otherwise)
- First-party accessories have more resale value (and are much more reliable than off-brand)
- To get a Wii, ask when a store gets weekday shipments, call daily around that time, then hightail it over there before they're sold out again.
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 3:30PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 2:15PM
Posted on Feb 3rd 2015 1:45PM