- Import your music -- and play it! Yes, Beats will detect every song on your Memory Stick and turn them into playable levels. There are multiple difficulties, and they very accurately correspond to the music. The advanced stages will also detect some of the finer nuances of each song. The amount of playability you have from this mode corresponds to how much music you want to put on your PSP. It can be limitless. And what does it play like? A lot like Gitaroo-Man (that's a very good thing). You'll hit buttons according to the beat, but they'll fly in from all sides of the screen, and you'll have to hit the corresponding D-Pad direction in tandem with the buttons on screen. Don't worry, in-game tutorials will teach you everything you need to know.
- Create your own music! Seriously. You'll get access to some rudimentary loops and samples, but you'll get everything you need to create your own tunes. Then, you'll be able to save your music to your Memory Stick.
- Play online via Infrastructure mode! Yes, you can go against other players online and compete in Beats challenges.
- Share your music online! You can also upload your musical creations and download other user generated content.
- Oh, and it's beautiful! Tons of animated skins bring the screen to life. This game is gorgeous.
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 3:30PM
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 12:49PM
Posted on Oct 18th 2014 1:30PM