- GameDaily chose Call of Duty 4. "The campaign excels where most of its competition fails, delivering a nail-biting experience we couldn't walk away from until the explosive finale."
- GameTrailers chose Call of Duty 4. "The authenticity on display here is to be commended, getting you as close as you can possibly be to something that far braver people experience--without the risk."
- GameSpot chose Call of Duty 4. "Modern Warfare is now the benchmark against which all console shooters will be judged, and we're not expecting it to be bettered anytime soon."
- GameSpy chose Call of Duty 4. "A game that hit every target it aimed for, from its gripping single-player campaign to the ridiculously addictive I've-almost-got-enough-XP-for-that-cool-gun multiplayer."
- IGN chose Uncharted. "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune serves as the culmination of fun gameplay, an immersive story, stunning graphics, superb sound and characters you can connect with."
Posted on Mar 8th 2014 1:00PM
Super Joystiq Podcast 087: Watch Dogs, South Park The Stick of Truth, The Walking Dead: A House Divided
Posted on Mar 7th 2014 2:00PM
Posted on Mar 7th 2014 12:00PM