So say the notes released alongside the 139MB Crysis 1.1 patch, now available for download. Other issues dealt with (listed after the break) include improper water droplets, motion blur, FSAA optimization, animation bugs and memory leaks. If you've been having a blast with Crytek's visually stunning first-person nanosuiter, be sure to grab the first patch for tomorrow's game today.
- Fixed: Potential crash in D3D10
- Fixed: Orange boxes apearing when hispec savegame loaded into lowspec game.
- Fixed: Inconsistent damage dealt to vehicles when shot by LAW.
- Fixed: Reflection resolution on D3D10, MultiGPU reflection update fix
- Fixed: Memory leak with FSAA modes
- Fixed: Infinite ammo hacks.
- Fixed: Memory leak in D3D10 when switching screen modes
- Fixed: Muti optimizations
- Fixed: When player melees during gun raise animation, their gun will be in a permanantly raised position.
- Fixed: Crash when loading savegame with level exported recently by editor
- Fixed: Virtual keyboard does not function properly when a game pad is connected
- Fixed: Users can lose the ability to look around with the Right Stick
- Fixed: Setting screen resolution to "default" stops user from selecting last resolution
- Fixed: Bug when changing resolution in D3D10
- Fixed: Issues with Depth of field and water droplets in D3D10
- Fixed: Crash on NaN warning
- Added: Motion Blur UI and V.SYNC UI options
- Optimized: Motion blur
- Optimized: FSAA (Full Scene Anti-Aliasing)
- Optimized sound id implementation
- Enabled VSync functionality in D3D10
- New benchmarking files for ice CPU benchmark.
- http/xmlrpc password protected remote control session
- Marked debug cvars as cheat
- F12 (screenshot) now works in restricted mode as well
- Reduced LAW splash damage vs. infantry in PowerStruggle mode
- Slowed Rocket projectile speed down in MP slightly
- Disabled automatic turret bounding boxes on vehicles to prevent issues with LAW hit detection
- Reduced grenade explosion radius in multiplayer
- Clamped water tesselation to avoid cheating in MP
- MultiGPU improvements with depth map updates