This limited build seems more buggy than usual -- we couldn't even get it running on an emulator -- but if you have two sets of DSes and flashcarts handy, you should be able to test out StarLite's two-player setup by following this series of steps:
- Download Starlite.nds and equipe.txt
- Copy StarLite.nds onto both of your flashcarts
- Copy equipe.txt onto the root of one cart, making sure the only text in the file is the number "1"
- Copy equipe.txt onto the root of another cart, making sure the only text in the file is the number "2"
- Boot up the DSes and load the game on both systems
- Mutter with satisfaction, "Excellent," while tenting your fingers