If you're not one of the 1.4 million people to pick up Super Smash Bros. Brawl in the first week (or the countless others who bought it the week after that), here's your chance to win our copy of the game free of charge. This time around, Nintendo gave us Solid Snake and Sonic the Hedgehog, but we can't help wonder who else could have fit in the Brawl universe. Mega Man? Sub-Zero? Q-Bert? An ASCII monster known only as "Zork?" (Hey, we can dream.)
- To enter this giveaway, tell us a character you wanted to be playable in Brawl
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec; désolé, mais il n'ya rien que nous puissions faire pour le moment).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day. If you enter this giveaway more than once each calendar day you'll be automatically disqualified and forced to play internet solitaire!
- This entry period ends in five days at 12:00pm ET Wednesday, March 26, 2008. We'll randomly select one winner at that time (please check your email!)
- For complete rules you don't need an Assist Trophy for, click here