- Sunwell griefing runs rampant
What happens when you put hundreds of players in the same place? Rampant griefing, of course.
- Shattered Sun Offensive pendants make some regret faction choices
Regretting that Aldor or Scryer faction choice that you made way back when? Too bad.
- Proudmoore gets badge vendor to 100%, chaos ensues
On the first realm to unlock some of the world event rewards from patch 2.4, things get a little nuts.
- Patch 2.4.1 available for download
Blizzard wasn't just joking around last week -- they were working, too.
- Sunwell Daily Quests
Our feature page on the Sunwell Dailies has everything you need to know about unlocking the NPCs on Sunwell Isle.
- Guildwatch: Years between bosses
When guild drama rears its ugly head, our weekly Guildwatch column is right there to document it all.
- The trinkets of Magisters' Terrace
What to look for in terms of trinkets inside the game's new five man instance.
- Hybrid Theory: Brutallus and you
Making it past patch 2.4's big gear check with a hybrid class.
- Ready Check: Getting your first bear
Our hardcore raiding column tells you how to head into Zul'Aman and pick up the coveted bear mount.
- Know Your Lore: The Wrynn dynasty
KYL covers the kings of Stormwind and what happened to most of them.