Y'know, just the other day we were saying to ourselves that it seemed like forever since we'd heard a new report of a Microsoft gaming power supply causing a fire
. Well, we can't say that anymore, because KTHV is reporting
that Little Rock Fire Department Captain Jason Weaver fingered an Xbox 360 power supply as the source of a house fire Monday.
Thankfully no one was hurt in the fire, which did $10,000 worth of damage to the house, but we're a little concerned that it was an Xbox 360
that allegedly caused the fire. Isn't the original Xbox supposed to be the one with the spark-generating
power supply? We thought the Xbox 360's heat problems were usually limited to inside the system
(sorry, we had to go there).