The Battlefield: Bad Company
has settled down after EA compromised with their "marketing promotions
" idea and now today, thanks to Planet Battlefield
, we know exactly what we'll have to do to earn all five additional weapons. So, without further wait, here are the non-Microsoft point involved steps to earn each controversial weapon ...
- QBU88 Sniper Rifle: Pre-order the game online or at any participating retailer.
- UZI Submachine Gun: Download and play the demo
- M60 Light Machine Gun: Sign up for the Battlefield newsletter
- F2000 Assault Rifle: Register your Battlefield soldier name
- USAS12 Shotgun: Check your Bad Company stats online at launch.
Like we said, there's no Microsoft points involved, but is this really a better solution? A show of hands please, who's committed to completing all five tasks listed above to earn the Bad Company