- Xbox Live: Or as we've come to know it -- Kart LIVE®. Just set up private chat and off you go. Got more than one friend? Go into a Halo 3 lobby (you do have Halo 3, right?).
- PSN: Start up a new chat under the "friends" section of the XMB. Invite all the friends you want and wait for them to join. Works and sounds exceptional! USB and Bluetooth compatible.
- Skype: Set up a conference call.
- TeamSpeak or Ventrilo: Guilds, clans and other computer types know these services. Perfect for guildies racing together.
- Nintendo DS: Use Metroid Prime Hunters or Pokémon Diamond or Pearl. Warning: More inane codes required to pull this option off. There are also homebrew options.
Posted on Sep 16th 2014 2:30PM
Posted on Sep 16th 2014 10:00AM
Posted on Sep 12th 2014 8:30PM