If you received a lapel pin from Nintendo between 2004 and 2007, either as a giveaway or a purchase from the Nintendo World Store, you could be in danger.
Not just the regular poking-based kind of danger associated with pins, either. The pins are painted with an unsafe level of lead, which could be harmful if ingested. Unlike other pins, which are harmless when swallowed.
Nintendo is recalling the affected pins, and will ship out non-poisonous replacements. More information is available at the link, or at (800) 431-0971. At least you get a shiny new pin out of the deal. Keep it out of your mouth just in case.