Oldschool Mario fans, take note of the stage's name -- it's a reference. But even if you don't find any princesses here, you can at least find a fun Brawl experience. Just read on past the break to download the castle and learn more about it.
This stage doesn't deviate too much from your normal castle set up, but it's more than just another castle. Included underneath are two spike pits, meaning you can take some damage if you're not careful. There are also ladders that give you access to the outer tier.
One thing we like about this stage is that it gives the player options. You can either play defensively on the bottom part of the castle, where it's more difficult to be launched out, or offensively at the top part, where the sky's the limit. Even so, it might be too enclosed for some of your tastes, but we think "Another Castle" offers a nice balance for both styles of play.
*Note: If anyone is still weary of spoilers, please note that there's an unlockable character in this gallery.
1. Download the file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080504_2330.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080504_2330.bin
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "Another Castle.")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email email@example.com
even more ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites (and your own creations)!