- Name: Jason Dobson
- Job Position: Blogger, drinker of Kool-Aid
- Past Experience/Education: I graduated with a BA in MIS from Northeastern State University in Oklahoma in 2000. I began writing about games on my own website etoychest.org as part of a senior project, which got my foot in the door with a handful of other gaming sites, including Gamasutra, Serious Games Source, and of course Joystiq.
- Life outside of the 'Stiq: I'm 33, married, and a proud father of a young son who is well on his way to being a gaming nerd himself, and have 2 rambunctious miniature dachshunds and an Italian greyhound. The Dobson house is a zoo.
- Why I'm blogging: Since I've been old enough to know spikes = death, I've been in love with video games, and if there's one thing I like more than playing games, it's talking about them.
- First game experience: The first game I remember playing was probably Windham Classics' PC adventure game Below the Root, a game I have still never finished
- Favorite games: Wizardry 7, bar none. In fact, Wizardry 6–8 make up one of the best trilogies of video game nirvana ever put to code.
- Who shot the food? Duh, the elf.
Posted on Aug 22nd 2014 11:00AM
Posted on Aug 21st 2014 4:00PM
Posted on Aug 21st 2014 2:30PM