If you think we've already forgiven Nintendo for totally neglecting
the PAL Virtual Console last week
, you can think again
, sunshine. Nope, Ninty is officially in our bad books, and no amount of sweet talk, flowers, weekends away, or singing telegrams can let the company out of the doghouse right now. Frankly, we've never felt so unwan -- eh, what's that you say? Five games? Two of which prominently feature ninjas? Oh, go on then.
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World -- Master System -- 500 Wii Points
- Fatal Fury 2 -- Neo Geo -- 900 Wii Points
- Ninja Combat -- Neo Geo -- 900 Wii Points
- Last Ninja 2: Back with a Vengeance -- Commodore 64 -- 500 Wii Points *
- Nebulus -- Commodore 64 -- 500 Wii Points *
* Unavailable in Oz, we're afraid, but look at the bright side: footage of all five games is past the break! Actually, we're not sure how that's meant to console you, or how those two facts are even related. Ridiculous, really.