- Developers "stole shamelessly from mega-hits" to get the best features from each one. Games cited include Halo, Half-Life, Resistance, Metroid Prime and Goldeneye.
- The control scheme is fully mappable, and the look sensitivity can be adjusted in-game.
- Speaking of controls, The Conduit will support Wii remote and nunchuk only. Sorry, no classic or GCN controller compatibility.
- While the developers would love 60 frames per second, they are shooting for "a steady 30 fps."
- They avoided addressing the rumor about Nintendo self-publishing. Said Creative Director Matt Corso, "All I will say is that thanks to the explosion of interest in this title, we've had a lot of publishers knocking on our door."
Gallery: The Conduit