But, that's enough Shy Guy history for now. Check past the break to download this stage by TheDarkPlumber2.0.
As you may have noticed from the picture, this stage offers a lot more in terms of design than it does for brawling. Usually, we try to pick a stage that balances out the two, but this one was too cool to resist. If you download Shy Guy, don't expect a life-altering Brawl experience. This level is still worth trying out, though, because the design is that good. Hit up the walkthrough below to get a better idea of what this stage has to offer.
1. Download the file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080525_1952.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080525_1952.bin
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "Shy Guy")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brawl stages you've made or seen? Just email email@example.com. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites!
You've just read our Stage of the Week feature, in which we showcase some of our favorite user-created Smash Bros. Brawl stages. If you're interested in seeing previous Stage of the Weeks, just click here and browse through!