- WoW player more ashamed than porn addict
Addiction is out there, and people suffering from it need to get help.
- Combat stats and spellpower consolidated on Alpha
A huge change to the way talents and gear will work hits the expansion's Alpha servers.
- Seven graphical WoW generators, and one for your car
Seven different ways to put your World of Warcraft character into graphical form.
- Starting from scratch with two weeks to Season 4
The new arena season was announced this week, and even if you weren't prepared, we've got you covered.
- Reading between the lines: are more PvE to PvP transfers possible?
Blizzard broke their precedent for the first time this week to save a dying server -- will they do it again?
- Ask WoW Insider: /roll abuse?
The number one way to cause drama in the game? Be unfair with loot.
- Tank Talk: The better (and lesser) angels of our nature
Our raid Tanking column talks about that little DPS devil on your tanking shoulder.
- Ask a Lore Nerd: The evil-o-meter
Lots of players know some things about lore, but the Lore Nerd knows all.
- Changes to old Azeroth coming in the next expansion
What's changing in the old world when Wrath of the Lich King releases? A lot.
- 'Tis the Season 4 making money
Zach Yonzon tells you exactly how to cash in on the news that Season 4 is coming soon.