Macross Ace Frontier
has been announced as a new mecha title for the PSP. Developed by Art Dink and published by Namco Bandai, the title is aiming for a Fall 2008 release in Japan. The game will include mechs from Macross
, Macross Plus
, and Macross 7.
Currently, the game is 60 percent complete; glad to hear Art Dink is going to work their butts off to pull off that remaining 40 percent in time for autumn. Unlike some other games and dev teams ... we're looking at you Dissidia
! Anyway, check out what the game looks like over at Jeux-France