- Worldwide Invitational Paris: The roundup
Everything we posted from and about Blizzard's Worldwide Invitational event in Paris this last weekend. If you weren't there, read this, and you'll feel like you were (and it's a lot cheaper than a plane ticket).
- Hands on with WWI '08 Death Knight demo
We actually play, for the first time, the first new class implemented in the game since launch.
- WWI '08 Costume Contest gallery
Let's face it, the real reason you go to these nerdy events is to see the wacky cosplayers. Here they are.
- Blizzard unveils Diablo 3
What were you doing last Saturday morning at 4:30am? Sleeping? We were compiling information on Blizzard's newest game.
- Blizzard's splash screen changes for June 27th
Of course now, we know it was all for Diablo 3, but last week, we were still guessing our hearts out as to what the splash screen ice meant.
- Arena Season 4: Brutal Gladiator
Season 4 started last week, and we've got the most definitive guide on the Internet for what to spend your Honor on.
- Midsummer Fire Festival quest guides
All the news coming out of Paris might have distracted you, but we didn't forget: the Midsummer Fire Festival is live on the realms.
- The Care and Feeding of Warriors: Titan's Grip!
Yes, Warriors can do in Wrath what we never though possible: wield a two-hander in one hand.
- Blizzard Authenticator introduced at the Worldwide Invitational
Blizzard is selling a physical key, to make sure the only person who signs into your account is you.
- Two talent trees for the price of one?
We dip into one of the most underrated pieces of news coming out of WWI: could Blizzard be making it easier for players to respec?