, the casual component of Blitz Games (and the company behind the wonderfully ridiculous Burger King games), will display five new games designed for download services at this month's Casual Connect Conference. It isn't explicitly stated which
services these games will be sold through, but they have been "developed to work across PC and console digital distribution platforms."
The games include:
- KrissX: A collection of word games starring Wordsworth the Owl.
- Encleverment Experiment: A minigame collection that tests "reflexes, memory, visual acuity and mental dexterity."
- Buccaneer -- The Pursuit of Infamy: A pirate ship combat game for up to twelve players.
- Droplitz: A puzzle game involving rotating dials to create paths. Similar to Pipe Dream.
- CodaChain: A musical adventure game starring a DJ who must gather people with various skills to help solve puzzles, with online multiplayer.
sound like standouts, and we have absolutely no problem with more
titles on WiiWare
. The screens in our gallery are clearly from other platforms, but they at least demonstrate what each game looks like.