When we came across Galaxy Arena by TwilightRaver, we knew we had found exactly what we were looking for.
There's not much to say here, as what you see is what you get. One thing worth noting, though, is that the curvature of this stage makes it look and play like a mini arena. We suppose it all depends on your fighting style, but we can't imagine anyone not enjoying this stage. Although it may look simple and basic, this level allows for a lot of high-damage brawling. It's also not difficult to launch opponents to their doom, so you expect a high death count.
1. Download this file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080625_1717.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080625_1717.bin
- EU and PAL versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBP\st\st_080625_1717.bin
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "Galaxy Arena")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email email@example.com
Brawl stages you've made or seen? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites!