The other big news in terms of Japanese software is the release of Resident Evil 0. Capcom's port did debut at spot six, but only sold 20k copies in its first week. This game won't come even close to being the cash cow that Resident Evil 4 was, but we're sure Capcom will still make a pretty ported penny.
Hardware sales show that the Wii was stuck in third, again:
You can check out Japan's software sales and rankings from last week after the break.
- [PS2] Persona 4 --- 193,000 (New)
- [WII] Wii Fit --- 30,000 (2,353,000)
- [NDS] Densetsu no Stafi 5 --- 29,000 (New)
- [WII] Mario Kart Wii --- 25,000 (1,560,000)
- [NDS] Band Brothers DX --- 23,000 (190,000)
- [WII] Biohazard Zero --- 21,000 (New)
- [NDS] Derby Stallion DS --- 20,000 (206,000)
- [NDS] Hana Yori Dango: Koi Seyo Onago --- 20,000 (New)
- [NDS] Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai Daigekisen --- 16,000 (New)
- [PSP] Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G --- 16,000 (2,277,000)