If you can't tell exactly what the concept is from the title of this post or the picture, well -- we really can't help you. But yes, as the title says, it's a car! Click on past the break to download the stage and/or read more about it.
Using a car as a theme might not be any more or less exciting than something game-centric, but it is a unique idea. Of course, with the wheel stage pieces, it works just perfectly. There's a lot of space to fight your opponents inside of the car, but people who hate enclosed spaces can spend the bulk of their time brawling on the outer rim. There are some other neat little quirks, too; just check out our gallery below if you want the full stage walkthrough.
1. Download this file
2. Save it to an SD card in the following location:
- US versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080714_2038.bin
- Japanese versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBJ\st\st_080714_2038.bin
- EU and PAL versions of Brawl: \private\wii\app\RSBP\st\st_080714_2038.bin
4. During the stage selection, click "Melee Stages" in the bottom-right corner
5. Then click "Custom Stages" in the bottom-right corner and choose the custom stage you want to play on (this particular stage is called "It's a Car")
Still don't get it? Not sure how to send in your own creation? Other questions on the stage feature? Just email email@example.com
Brawl stages you've made or seen? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. From the hard, to the ridiculous, to the incredibly awesome, to the even more ridiculous, make sure to show us your favorites!