- Custom in-game music confirmed once again.
- Training tutorials -- 4 offline tutorials for "newbies" to the game, focusing "on the core principals of each of the 3 modes of gameplay: Infantry, Ground Vehicles and Aircraft." The fourth tutorial, Flight Practice, will have players destroying as many attack drones as possible in 3 minutes. Completing these tutorials will result in a trophy.
- Clan leaders will now have the ability to retract a clan invite.
- 20 new paint schemes and 50 new insignias.
- Participants of the GGL tournament will receive a in-game GGL-Ceremonial Knife. The winners of the tournament will receive a Champion's Blade.
- Green servers will be designated for rookies only.
- Jobe hints at a jetpack for the next Booster Pack with a promise of more information to come at Leipzig.
- Some exploits and issues were fixed. Read Jobe's post for more details.
Posted on Sep 17th 2014 2:00PM
Posted on Sep 17th 2014 1:00PM
Posted on Sep 17th 2014 10:00AM