Well, it's a bit late for accurate estimation. Let's just say a lot
of new games. And rather than write a separate post about each new game seen for the first time in this Nintendo media conference video, we'll just list out every new game we see in the order we see them, with a bit of description in case you can't figure out which is which. We'll also point out known games for which we're seeing the first video. Okay?
- Let's Tap, developed by Prope, published by Sega. The sidescrolling platformer/fireworks ... thing.
- Karaoke Joysound, developed and published by Hudson. We knew about the game, but this video was the first look. It's the one with the rabbity avatar.
- Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. We saw scans of this remake this morning, and now there's the first video.
- Taiko no Tatsujin Wii. It's the one that looks like a Taiko game! Coming December 11!
Nintendo-published games for 2009!
- Some kind of memory game titled Start with 100 Words! This is the one with the video clip of the guy saying "I will remember ..."
- Another Code (Trace Memory)
- Kensakusu, which we can't transliterate at the moment. The one with the shooting gallery.
- Cosmic Walker, a totally amazing-looking space walk game!
- Spawn Smasher (again, early translation), the one about a little guy smashing stuff up in a field.
- Dynamic Combat (temporary), a neat-looking hack-and-slash
- Wand of Magic, the action-RPG thing
- Sin and Punishment 2 (yay!)
- Forever Blue 2 Beautiful Ocean: sequel to Endless Ocean
- Some kind of NHK quiz game guaranteed never to leave Japan
- Line Attack Heroes, some kind of action game about grabbing enemies and flinging them at each other?
- First video of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time. It really does appear to be a DS game ported directly to Wii.
We'll have better titles and more complete information when we have something other than half a second of video and tiny Japanese text to go on.