Ahh, customer service, it ain't what it used to be. Just 10 minutes after plugging his Rock Band
instruments into the supplied USB hub, Jim Squires noticed that the cord to the unit was smoldering and had created a totally non-
rocking electrical fire.
Upon informing EA of the problem, Squires was told by the company to plug the USB adapter back in
to test it. No, seriously, he was. Now Squires is still trying to talk to an actual human at the company to let them know about the whole "the Rock Band
adapter could have burned my house down" thing. You can follow his progress here