- Essential addons for patch 3.0.2
There are a lot of changes in this patch, but the first thing to do is get your UI back up to speed.
- 3.0.2 patch notes
Direct from Blizzard, 3.0.2 has all of the updates to the game before the second expansion goes live.
- Ret to be nerfed "to the ground"
That was a joke, but seriously: Pallies are next for the nerf bat.
- Raiding has never been easier than in 3.0.2
Right before we all head to Northrend, Blizzard gave players a break on the Burning Crusade endgame.
- Don't Panic: Frequently asked questions in 3.0.2
Confused and perhaps even frightened by all the newness in the game? We've got you covered.
- WoW Insider's guide to Hallow's End 2008
Hallow's End (Azeroth's version of Halloween) is live on the realms, and here's your guide to doing everything -- no trick.
- Patch 3.0.2 guide to exotic pets
Hunters get a slew of new companions -- find out which one's right for you.
- A brief introduction to glyphs
Every character gets a set of new upgrades to their spells, provided by inscribers. Here's how it all works.
- Patch 3.0.2 talent guides
Your talent points got refunded and you have no idea what to spec? Let our class columnists give you the lowdown on all the new talents.
- Apprentice Scribe: An Inscription FAQ
Inks and parchments and what you can do with the game's new profession.