More appropriately, we should call it WRUP4ALL. Now that E is for No One
, we figure we put the phrase to good use.
- Alexander Sliwinski: Hoping I can sit down and play Fable 2 for longer than the one hour sessions I've been squeezing in. Once the sun goes down I'll move over to Dead Space. Also got Force Unleashed from GameFly. There's simply not enough time.
- Christopher Grant I'll be winding my way through the flickering corridors of the ISG Ishimura, strategically dismembering the former crew in Dead Space. If I manage to polish that drink off, I may spend some more time in Geometry Wars 2, a game I'd been shamed into playing at last and (what's this?) I actually find myself enjoying a great deal. Next: Fable 2 ... or Fallout 3 ... or Far Cry 2 ... or next week's Penny Arcade Adventures Ep. 2?
- Griffin McElroy wears his sunglasses at night.
- Kevin Kelly: Since I ran through Dead Space in two days instead of stretching it out longer and enjoying it more, I'll be sobbing quietly in a corner. Oh, and playing Fallout 3.
- Kyle Orland nega-answered.
- James Ransom-Wiley is wondering how long the clichéd quest to become a Fabled hero will stave off the Far Cries of the deadly creatures that tempt from the exotic plains of Africa. ... Also: Let's get those bats going Philthies! (We're looking at you, J-Roll, to get it started in Game 3!)
- Jason Dobson: I'm going to be sitting on the couch and drinking my fill of Eternal Poison.
- Justin McElroy: If I have any free time, I'm going to be playing Fallout 3. As is my custom, I'd like to take the opportunity to remind you that the weekend is really meant for meeting girls and dancing.
- Ludwig Kietzmann: I've got LittleBigPlanet, Dead Space, Fable 2 and Far Cry 2. I JUST DON'T KNOW.
- Randy Nelson: I'll be playing what I've been playing all week long: Fable 2. My goals for the weekend include buying the Cow & Corset, marrying one of the dozen or so maidens that follow me everywhere, and gifting my friends with bizarre items when I spot their online orbs. Luddy, I've got a mood ring with your name on it!
- Ross Miller: I still want to put in another hour or so to Fallout 3 before setting my sights on Fable 2 and Dead Space. Also planning to pull out Oblivion for some compare and contrast with the aforementioned wasteland survival title.