- WotLK world event going underway
This is where it all started -- some suspicious crates with plague-laden grain in Booty Bay.
- Phase 4 of the zombie invasion begins
This is where it all got nuts, with plague incubation time down to two minutes, and a brand new boss appearing in game, with a whole army of Scourge attacking the world.
- Zombie invasion reaches phase 5.5
The Forsaken works up a cure to the plague, and very soon...
- The plague is cured, zombies dropping like flies
We were able to find a worldwide cure for the plague, even as Blizzard claims it's not over.
- Ezra Chatterton passes away
Outside of the game, some very sad news about a young figure in the World of Warcraft community.
- Tenris Mirkblood strategy guide
Karazhan has a new boss, and here's how to take him down.
- The bosses of the Scourge Invasion
Disappointed that you can't participate in the high level shenanigans? There are lowbie bosses all over the world for you to tangle with.
- Argent Dawn rewards during the Zombie Invasion
New epic loots from an old faction!
- Hallow's End 2008 guide
And oh yeah, even while all of this Lich King event stuff is going on, there's still another Halloween holiday happening at the same time.
- Arcanite Ripper users in World of Warcraft: Guitar Hero
Ripping on some riffs with an axe, literally.