- Alexander Sliwinski: Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones, an emptiness began to grow. There's something out there, far from my home, a longing that I've never known. But, in the meantime, I'll probably finish Dead Space.
- Christopher Grant After beating Dead Space (and then strategically dismembering its limbs) I had something of a personal crisis: what to play next! Sure, Penny Arcade Adventures Ep. 2 provided quite a compelling argument (loved the first one, bite-sized portions) and Fallout 3 is triggering gamer's Geiger counters, but I've settled on Fable 2, hoping to catch some of my friend's floating by in orb form. Before any of that, I've been tinkering with the New Xbox Experience which, I must say, is quite fetching.
- Griffin McElroy Having completed Fable 2 (can you "complete" something if it doesn't have an ending?), I've been playing Fallout 3 for the past two days. If you're curious about the game's potent addictive properties, I've already put about 15 hours into it. The bedsores are totally worth it.
- Kevin Kelly: Still trying to get to the Washington Monument in D.C. in Fallout 3. Also, I'll be playing the Mirror's Edge time trial over and over to hone my parkour skills. I'm at the point where I almost want to try it in real life. Almost.
- James Ransom-Wiley is celebrating!
- Jason Dobson is batman. We tried to tell him otherwise, and then he back-smacked each and every one of us.
- Justin McElroy: If I get free moments I believe I'll be trying to finish up Fable 2. But I'd like to encourage the rest of you to play my hit favorite game: "It's The Weekend So Maybe Go To A Halloween Party and Meet And Attractive Gal or Gaiden". [Ed. note: Don't listen to him, he doesn't play that game anymore.]
- Ludwig Kietzmann: Far Cry 2, Fable 2 and ... LittleBigPlanet! What a sad commentary on how swamped we are with games -- LBP is at the *end* of my list. Ugh.
- Randy Nelson: Still playing Fable 2 (expect that will be the case for quite some time, even though I've "finished" it) and making my way through Fallout 3. But in the spirit of the holiday, I think I'll delve a little further into Dead Space and break out some oldies but goodies: Capcom's Nightmare Before Christmas and both Maximo games. Heck, I might even face the frightful scanlines for one of my all-time faves, Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins.
- Ross Miller: I don't know where to begin. I've started games of Fable 2, Fallout 3 and Dead Space and need to commit to one to see through to the end. Penny Arcade Episode 2 is an eventual must. First on the list, however, will be all these fun demos I've let pass me by: EndWar, Mirror's Edge and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. Folks are visiting on Sunday, so a Rock Band 2 session is likely in store.
Posted on Dec 9th 2013 7:30PM
Posted on Dec 9th 2013 5:30PM
Posted on Dec 9th 2013 4:30PM