- Alexander Sliwinski: I'll be playing Resistance 2 as soon as it arrives. Wasn't a fan of the first, but have been told this one's much better. Also, Mercenaries 2 as soon as it arrives from GameFly. I want the Palin DLC!!!
- Christopher Grant: I'm hoping to tear through Gears of War 2, and finally free up some gaming room for some of this year's slow-burn, F-titled sequels: Fable 2, Fallout 3, or Far Cry 2.
- Griffin McElroy: After about 30 hours of play time, I finally wrapped up Fallout 3 -- only to discover that I'd only visited about 10 percent of the Capital Wasteland's post-apocalyptic locales. Looks like I'll be spending most of the weekend rectifying that oversight.
- Kevin Kelly: I can't stop playing the Horde mode on Gears of War 2. Literally. I'm playing it as I type this. Once you get to level 7, the poop really starts hitting the fan.
- James Ransom-Wiley: Aliens, mutants, whatever ... They're gettin' fragged: Gears of Resistance 2.
- Jason Dobson: This weekend will see yours truly being ventilated by his fellow bloggers on the front lines of Gears 2. And loving every minute of it.
- Justin McElroy: I'm playing "It's My Birthday" tomorrow. The only achievement? I didn't die for 365 days.
- Ludwig Kietzmann: Twenty hours in and I'm still utterly in love with Far Cry 2. I find the thought of playing anything else (with the exception of some Gears of War 2 here and there) disturbing and disgusting.
- Randy Nelson: I have some loose ends to tie up in Fable 2 ... You know, the oodles of quests that remain even after you "finish" the game. I'm mainly focused on bringing the pain to muties in Fallout 3 -- that is if I can pull myself away from Gears 2 Horde mode. Damn you, holiday season! (Much love!)
- Ross Miller: I was planning this week to be my bye week (or rather, my "not buy" week) for games, but Jason really wanted a staff-wide Gears 2 session, so I shall be rushing through that on my way to, pretty much exactly like Chris, returning to the F-titled sequels I need to finish.
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 3:30PM
Posted on Oct 20th 2014 12:49PM
Posted on Oct 18th 2014 1:30PM